Camera 3 Entertainment
Map & Directions
288 South Second Street
San Jose, CA 95113
(only 1/2 block south of Camera 12)
Showtime Line: 408-998-3300
Camera 3 patrons always park FREE
Camera 3 patrons park FREE (no validation needed) at the locations listed below from 6:00am-6:00pm Sundays and holidays.
These locations have flat parking rates after 6:00pm seven days a week. However, free 3-1/2 validations -- given to Camera 3 patrons with paid admission -- are accepted Mon-Fri after 11:30am and Sat-Sun after 6:00pm, with the following exceptions:
- The Retail/Restaurant & Cinema validations can NOT be combined
- The Retail/Restaurant validation is good for up to maximum of 2 hours
- Validations are time based and not value based
- Although the gates may be down during the weekend days, the time parked is not counted toward validation and customers are not charged for parking from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. As long as one exits before 6:00 p.m., there is no charge
- If anyone stay longer than the validation period (respectively 2 hours and 3-1/2 hours) after 6:00 p.m. on Sat or Sun, it would result in the charge of the $5 flat rate
The free or validated parking areas for Camera 3 patrons are:
Click here for a map.
- The Second & San Carlos Street Garage, between S. Second and S. Third on E. San Carlos (entrances on both S. Second and S. Third sides). Camera 3 is located on first level of this facility.
- The underground Pavilion garage on S. Second between E. San Fernando and El Paseo de San Antonio, 1/2 block south of Camera 3 on north side of Camera 12 (entrance on S. Second).
- The Fourth Street garage at the corner of E. San Fernando and S. Fourth (just north of the Martin Luther King Jr. Library).
- The Third Street garage, located between E. Santa Clara and E. St. John, with entrances on both N. Second and N. Third (2-1/2 blocks north of Camera 3)
- The Third Street garage, located between E. Santa Clara and E. San Fernando, entrance on S. Third (1-1/2 blocks north of Camera 3)
- The Market San Pedro garage, located between Santa Clara and St. John, with entrances on N. Market and San Pedro St. (a long walk to Camera 3, but good exercise)
HOW TO GET TO CAMERA 3
To Get to Camera 3 Cinema, located at 288 S. Second Street in downtown San Jose (just half a block south of Camera 12):
From Highway 280 (North or South): Take Guadalupe Parkway exit to downtown San Jose. Exit at Santa Clara Street, make a right. Go six blocks and make a right onto S. Second Street (theater on northeast corner of S. Second and E. San Carlos streets).
From Highway 101 (North or South): Take Guadalupe Parkway exit to downtown San Jose. Exit at Park Avenue/San Carlos Street. Make left onto Park Avenue. Go two blocks, make left onto Almaden Avenue. Go one block, make right at E. San Fernando Street. Go four blocks and make right at S. Second Street (theater on northeast corner of S. Second and E. San Carlos streets).
From Highway 87: Take San Carlos Street exit at downtown San Jose. Go left at Woz Way (the first light) over the light rail tracks. Take first right at E. San Carlos Street, and go five blocks to S. Second Street (theater on northeast corner of this intersection).
From Highway 880 or 17: Take Highway 280 South (San Jose) exit. Take Guadalupe Parkway exit to downtown San Jose. Exit at Santa Clara Street, make a right. Go six blocks and make a right onto S. Second Street (theater on northeast corner of S. Second and E. San Carlos streets).
Northbound: Get off at First Street stop between E. San Carlos Street and E. San Fernando Street at the Paseo de San Antonio. Go right through the Paseo to S. Second Street, then another right a 1/2 block to the northeast corner of S. Second and E. San Carlos Streets).
Southbound: Get off at S. Second Street stop between E. San Fernando and E. San Carlos at the Paseo de San Antonio. Theater is 1/2 block south on northeast corner of S. Second and E. San Carlos streets)